You can obtain a repeat prescription by the following methods:
Order On Line - To do this you will need to register for our online services. Please see a member of the reception team who will provide you with you On-Line log in details. Once you have these, click on the link at the top of this page and follow the instructions:
Once you have registered you will be able to do the following On-Line:
Ordering repeat prescriptions
Viewing booked and past appointments
You can also order your repeat prescriptions.....
- By using the systemone on line service
- By using the NHS APP
- By placing repeat prescription request form (i.e. the green tear off slip on the reverse of your prescription) into the repeat prescribing box in the surgery entrance or handing it to a receptionist
- By post
- By leaving in the letterbox to the left of the front door
- By calling the surgery after 11am
Please ensure that the items you require are requested clearly by ticking the appropriate box on the repeat request form, or if you do not have a repeat request form, please ensure that your name, address and the items you require are clearly indicated. Please do not order more than 4 days in advance of due date as we can not hold your request.
In order to process the large number of requests each day please note that two full working days are required for repeat prescription requests.
The Schedule for ordering and collection is therefore:-
- Order Monday - Collect Wednesday after 5pm
- Order Tuesday - Collect Thursday after 5pm
- Order Wednesday - Collect Friday after 5pm
- Order Thursday- Collect Monday after 5pm
- Order Friday - Collect Tuesday after 5pm
Due to the high volume of requests received by the practice each day, you should note that you will be asked to call back if you request your prescription earlier than the times indicated above.
Please do not telephone to check whether your prescription is ready, please adhere to the schedule above.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment as advised, to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.